Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Did I Really Just Start Blogging...

Okay, so I've been getting caught up in the whole blogging thing lately and i guess its kinda like an epidemic. Kind of like Lil' Wayne. It just rubs off on you and you just some how get sucked into it. Well I know theres a million and one hip hop blogs out there and im not tryin ta compete...Just trying to get my thoughts out to yall...Shouts to some of my favorite Blogs...RaindropHustla,The Coolniverse, 2 Dope Boys...just a few...well this is the first of many not-important things from me that will be read by you guys...

So Im not sure how many of ya'll have seen the movie "Walk Hard" ...But im watchin this shit right now...and this is one of the funniest movies ive ever seen in my fuckin life...i wish i could just quote this movie the entire movie right now...yall just gotta see it...all i gotta say is if you havent seen it...then watch it On Demand under Starz...well till next time im gonna be out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at first i was like "how the fuck is this guy blogging from the clink"

Anonymous said...

"Kind of like Lil' Wayne. It just rubs off on you and you just some how get sucked into it."

Pause worthy from jump!